After rumor broke that Paris Hilton had said this about black men “I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross,” the heiress interviewed one of the most popular black men around–Lil’ Wayne. Paris says this about the opportunity “So excited to read the interview I did with Lil’ Wayne’ in the new Interview Magazine. I really enjoyed interviewing him. He was so polite, friendly, smart and sweet. So talented and passionate with his love for music. I am such a huge fan! I Love Lil Wayne!!” I guess Paris doesn’t dislike black guys after all,or maybe just the rich ones.
- Power 107.5 17th Anniversary Party Red Carpet Photos
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- So THIS is Why Ray J Quit #LHHH
- #CITYsHOW OT Genesis Love's the Co Co and now the Po Po is in LOve With Him!!!!
- Tamar Braxton Cries From Being Called a Muppet, Student That Lead Racist Chant Speaks Out, Shocking Statement From Bobby Kristina's Grandmother [VIDEO]
- Chris Brown's Baby Girl Loves His Music! Watch Her In This Video, SO CUTE! #DimeTimeTV