After rumor broke that Paris Hilton had said this about black men “I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross,” the heiress interviewed one of the most popular black men around–Lil’ Wayne. Paris says this about the opportunity “So excited to read the interview I did with Lil’ Wayne’ in the new Interview Magazine. I really enjoyed interviewing him. He was so polite, friendly, smart and sweet. So talented and passionate with his love for music. I am such a huge fan! I Love Lil Wayne!!” I guess Paris doesn’t dislike black guys after all,or maybe just the rich ones.
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- KENDRICK’S $20,000 CASH JACKPOT!
- #WordEyeHeard: Is Cardale Jones Entering the Draft or Nah?
- Kylie Gives An Update On Her Relationship With Tyga Amid A$AP Rocky Rebound Rumors
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Did Adele Really Turn Down A Collab Request From Beyonce? Here’s Her Answer…