After rumor broke that Paris Hilton had said this about black men “I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross,” the heiress interviewed one of the most popular black men around–Lil’ Wayne. Paris says this about the opportunity “So excited to read the interview I did with Lil’ Wayne’ in the new Interview Magazine. I really enjoyed interviewing him. He was so polite, friendly, smart and sweet. So talented and passionate with his love for music. I am such a huge fan! I Love Lil Wayne!!” I guess Paris doesn’t dislike black guys after all,or maybe just the rich ones.
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- #CITYSHOW HOT AIR BALLOON LANDS ON HUDSON ST !!!!! (WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)
- 10 Ways To Look Like The Smartest Person In Your Meeting Without Trying
- Jesse Williams’ Baltimore Tweets Are More On Point Than Anything On The News
- Ciara Fans Let Future HAVE IT for Cheating on Her By Hitting Him With Football Emojis! [VIDEO]
- Reunited and it Feels So Good! Chris Brown Back Together with Rihanna or Nah? [PHOTOS]