After rumor broke that Paris Hilton had said this about black men “I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross,” the heiress interviewed one of the most popular black men around–Lil’ Wayne. Paris says this about the opportunity “So excited to read the interview I did with Lil’ Wayne’ in the new Interview Magazine. I really enjoyed interviewing him. He was so polite, friendly, smart and sweet. So talented and passionate with his love for music. I am such a huge fan! I Love Lil Wayne!!” I guess Paris doesn’t dislike black guys after all,or maybe just the rich ones.
- Ghostface Killah Releases His 3rd Annual Top 10 Softest Rapppers in the Game list @dommystyles
- BILL COSBY FINALLY SPEAKS... AND HE HAS SOME SPECIAL WORDS FOR BLACK MEDIA
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- #GOODLAWD: AMBER ROSE AND BLAC CHYNA ARE THE REAL MVP... TWERK VIDEO GONE VIRAL (VIDEO)
- GO TO JAIL, DONT PASS GO, DONT COLLECT $200, AND DONT HIT THE SMONEY DANCE: BOBBY SHMURDA LOCKED UP?!? (Video)
- NICKI GETS REAL & TALKS ON SAFAREE BREAK UP “I Don’t Even Know How To Function Without This Person” [VIDEO]