MY GIRL BEYONCE will be hitting the stage for the first time since giving birth to baby Blue Ivy Carter at Revel Beach’s Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey over the Memorial Day weekend as confirmed on her website Beyonceonline.net.
The 30-year-old gave birth to Blue Ivy Carter in January and made her first appearance with husband Jay-Z a month later, just shy of 5 months, the “Love On Top” singer will be back in performance mode at the nation’s second-largest gambling market.
This comeback will also mark the first performance for the city’s 12th casino which celebrates its grand opening May 25 to corroborate with Bey’s scheduled shows—the 25th, 26th, and 27th of May. You counted correctly, the ‘Single Ladies’ will mark her return with three back to back shows.
Tickets will go on sale April 6, just four days after guests are allowed to utilize the $2.4 billion premiere resort to gamble and check into one of the elaborate 1,100 hotel rooms.
The resort is hoping to joust declining numbers and bringing one of the biggest names in the business to jump start noise about the new facility is a smart, strategic move.
- Yeezy taken shots at Kim K ?????
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- ANY GIVEN SUNDAY-DOMESTIC VIOLENCE REVERSED
- AMBER ROSE IS COLD...Wiz Throws a Party for Baby Bash 2nd Birthday, ONLY THING MISSING WAS THEIR SON?!?
- Woman Arrested for Masturbating During "50 Shades of Grey" Screening
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!