It may take eons before we get a peek at Blue Ivy Carter, but actress Nia Long is proudly showing off her own bundle of joy. The proud mama was spotted in Los Angeles yesterday, looking fit and trim, with her adorable son, Kez Sunday Udoka. Long gave birth to Kez last November, and in interviews admitted that while the pregnancy was unplanned, was the “sweetest surprise ever.” Kez’s father (and Nia’s current boo) is NBA player Ime Udoka. Check out pics of mother and child below:
- Powerfest Artists Announced! See Who's Coming To PEPSI Powerfest Here!
- 2015 Powerfest Artist: Future
- BREAKING: Virginia Gunman Records His Own POV Video Of Shooting!
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Jerry Heller, Former N.W.A Manager, Comments On Possibility That Suge Knight Injected Eazy-E With AIDS
- Miley Cyrus Says Stupid Thing About Nicki Minaj And Race