It may take eons before we get a peek at Blue Ivy Carter, but actress Nia Long is proudly showing off her own bundle of joy. The proud mama was spotted in Los Angeles yesterday, looking fit and trim, with her adorable son, Kez Sunday Udoka. Long gave birth to Kez last November, and in interviews admitted that while the pregnancy was unplanned, was the “sweetest surprise ever.” Kez’s father (and Nia’s current boo) is NBA player Ime Udoka. Check out pics of mother and child below:
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- KENDRICK’S $20,000 CASH JACKPOT!
- #WordEyeHeard: Is Cardale Jones Entering the Draft or Nah?
- Kylie Gives An Update On Her Relationship With Tyga Amid A$AP Rocky Rebound Rumors
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Did Adele Really Turn Down A Collab Request From Beyonce? Here’s Her Answer…