We all know you love one of your kids more than the other. You don’t have to say which one. It’s okay. But we can definitely tell which one of them loves YOU more… at least if you believe money is love. Which we do. According to a survey on Mother’s Day , your son loves you more. In the U.S., the average man will spend $189.74 on Mother’s Day. That’s almost 62% more than the average woman, who will spend $117.42. According to one retail analyst, men usually spend more on gifts for big holidays than woman. Quote, “Men tend to have their wallets out less often. But when they do, it’s for big purchases. So there’s a different expectation about what to spend”
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- BREAKING NEWS: KIM K GIVES NATURAL BIRTH TO BABY GIRL
- 2 Chainz: “I Was Shot At..Bullet Fragments Were In My Hair” [INTERVIEW]
- Child Shot As East Side Festival Erupts In Gunfire
- Jay-Z Releasing “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Album July 4th [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Headbutt Photos Surfaced!