Sean “Diddy” Combs is shuttering the doors of Justin’s in Atlanta. Reportedly, a rep for his Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group who confirms the closure of the Atlanta eatery after 14 years of business. The rep says Diddy’s shutting down Justin’s to turn his attention to other “business ventures in music, TV, fashion, fragrance and spirits. Diddy named Justin’s after his oldest son Justin Combs. He opened the Atlanta restaurant in 1998, one year after launching the flagship eatery in New York which closed in 2007.
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- Kanye West’s $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador Crashes The Gates Of Kardashian
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Animated Series On Adult Swim
- Usher’s EX-Nanny SUES For Six-Figure Settlement
- EXCLUSIVE: Ray J Talks Kim K, Says "Can We Do That Again?" [Exclusive Interview]
- Kanye West Spazzes Out…Again [Video]