Columbus is among the nation’s “manliest” cities. An online study ranks Columbus 27th among 50 big U.S.cities. Fifth in Ohio. The semi-scientific survey measures the number of home improvement stores, steakhouses and motorcycles to come up with its rankings. Oklahoma City was ranked first nationally, Toledo was tops in Ohio. Not sure if I believe in this study, but thought was interesting enough to pass along.
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- 2 Chainz: “I Was Shot At..Bullet Fragments Were In My Hair” [INTERVIEW]
- Child Shot As East Side Festival Erupts In Gunfire
- Jay-Z Releasing “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Album July 4th [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Headbutt Photos Surfaced!
- Kim Kardashian's Baby Name Has (Maybe) Been Revealed