Bicyclists are people that drivers can find to be slow, bothersome, and even dangerous. But the real danger can often be seen from a pedestrian point of view, which must lookout for both bicyclists and vehicles. One woman is in critical condition in the Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University after being struck by a bicyclist on N. High Street. Police said that the woman was in the crosswalk when the male bicyclist struck her. The crash is under investigation and for more information click HERE!
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- Kanye West’s $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador Crashes The Gates Of Kardashian
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Animated Series On Adult Swim
- Usher’s EX-Nanny SUES For Six-Figure Settlement
- EXCLUSIVE: Ray J Talks Kim K, Says "Can We Do That Again?" [Exclusive Interview]
- Kanye West Spazzes Out…Again [Video]