R. Kelly is tired of writing love letters and waiting for you to write him back (see what I did there?). After two albums of romance the R. told the Associated Press that he will return to the explicit content that made him a household name. It seems like you’re ready.
In lieu of this change of heart by Kells, FuseTV.com dissected over 230 of Kelly’s songs and came up with the 69 lyrics guaranteed to have your body calling. Peep game.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
69. “Don’t You Say No” (2000): Say you wanna take first-class trips/Well I wanna work those first-class hips/Yes I do
68. “Honey Love” (1992): You listen, just like a lollipop, you’re so sweet, babe/And your body’s like a lemon drop/Sure tastes good to me
67. “Etcetera” (1998): Let’s go to the IHOP babe/No matter how the food may taste/It’s your body I’m thinking of
66. “Beautiful in this Mirror” (2012): Cause we look so good/We’re going so hard/We’re not gonna stop/Just look at you/This side view/Do you know what we are/We are beautiful in this mirror
65. “Tempo Slow” (1995): Baby tell Daddy what it is you want/Come on and unravel those little secrets unknown/Time to taste what love has in store for me/So let’s take a sip of this love groove chemistry
64. “You Remind Me of Something” (1995): You remind me of my jeep, I wanna ride it/Something like my sound, I wanna pump it/Girl you look just like my cars, I wanna wax it
63. “Etcetera” (1998): In the pool you and me skinny dippin’ darlin’/Kelly’s rules no playing hard to get