Frankenstorm is set to be here right before Halloween. Forecasters are predicting a wintry, snowy, and windy storm to hit the East coast by next Tuesday. The storm is a combination of Hurricane Sandy, which just hit Cuba, moving north, a wintry storm from the West, and frigid air coming South from Canada.
With all of these combined conditions, the Frankenstorm is set to have at least $1 billion in damages. The storm will hit as far east as New York and New Jersey and as far inland as Ohio. For more information click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- DO YOU NEED A JOB? YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO POWER EVERYDAY AT 4:15!!!
- DIDDY INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT..
- Colin Powell Endorses President Obama AGAIN! [VIDEO]
- The Game Weighs In On Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey
- A 434 POUND BACK FLIP [PIN DOWN!!!!