The woman the tabloids call Octomom is in rehab so she can shake a prescription drug problem. Reportedly, a rep for Nadya Suleman says she checked herself into a Southern California rehab facility over the weekend because she’s become dependent on the anti-axiety drug Xanax. Suleman’s spokesperson says Nadya wants to “learn to deal with her stress, exhaustion, and anxiety with profesisonal help with a team of doctors.” Suleman’s 14 children are staying with three nannies and two friends while their mother undergoes 30 days of in-patient treatment. She’s hired a driver to take her school-age kids to and from school.
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- Kanye West’s $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador Crashes The Gates Of Kardashian
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Animated Series On Adult Swim
- Usher’s EX-Nanny SUES For Six-Figure Settlement
- EXCLUSIVE: Ray J Talks Kim K, Says "Can We Do That Again?" [Exclusive Interview]
- Kanye West Spazzes Out…Again [Video]