Beneath the pile of abandoned panties from adoring women and screams from ladies praying he’d accompany them to their bedroom, I almost forgot how good of an actor Idris Elba is. How could I forget Stringer Bell, his character from “The Wire,” or his role in “Takers”? Be cool, the prized thespian reminds us of his acting caliber in Mumfords & Son’s “Lover Of The Light” video.
The heartthrob was chosen by the British band to star in and direct the visuals. “We are, quite obviously, huge fans of Idris Elba’s acting work, as pretty much anyone can agree he’s the most bada*s British actor since Richard Briars. So we trusted him as the director for our latest video. We’ve been fortunate to work with some great directors in the past, but we’ve always been uncomfortable with the process of making music videos,” they said.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- KENYAN WOMAN NAMES HER TWINS AFTER BARACK AND MITT
- NIA NOELLE STEPS HER STILETTO INTO RAISING CANES [VIDEO]
- 8-Year-Old Girl Sam Gordon New Football Phenom!!!!!!!!
- Common Saddened By Chicago Gang Violence
- Denzel Washington On Michael Jackson Coming Over For Fried Chicken