Governor John Kasich visited Mifflin High School on Thursday to kick start his new job readiness program. “Road To Readiness” is the new program that gives students access to find a job once they graduate. “We have to have workers ready. If we do that, with the other advantages we have, and we have many, we will be back on a growth curve,” Steve Steinour said. Steinour is the CEO of Huntington Bank, which is one of the 21 participating employers Columbus Public Schools will be participating with. To find more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Idris Elba Makes Directorial Debut In Mumfords & Son’s “Lover Of The Light” Video
- Yung Joc on Gucci Mane Diss: “I’m Supposed To Get Paid For Lyrics, Not Sprayed For Lyrics” [EXCLUSIVE]
- KENYAN WOMAN NAMES HER TWINS AFTER BARACK AND MITT
- NIA NOELLE STEPS HER STILETTO INTO RAISING CANES [VIDEO]
- 8-Year-Old Girl Sam Gordon New Football Phenom!!!!!!!!