One man has plead guilty in the Ohio fraternity shooting that left one dead and 11 wounded. The suspect is one of three who was facing a 10-year sentence from prosecutors. 21-year-old Mark Jones of Youngstown gave his brother the gun that was used in the shooting at the house. By pleading guilty, Jones is facing a reduced charge of involuntary manslaughter and 10 counts of felonious assault. For more on this story click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Usher Boots Ex From Home And Puts On The Market
- Local Low Income Families Losing Benefits
- Mitt Romney’s Losing Friends
- Boldy James Performs at Stalley of MMG BCG Clothing Launch [VIDEO]
- Jamie Foxx Being Sued Over His Sidewalk