A 20-year-old man is seeking early release after serving one year of his four year reckless homicide sentence. Seth Stonerock was charged last year for covering stop sign with petroleum jelly and plastic wrap. The prank led to one 81-year-old woman to die in a collusion with another vehicle. Stonerock’s defense attorney said that he is very remorseful and has job offers waiting. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Cracker Jacks Adds A New Ingredient For Adults
- How A Razor Came Between Big Boi and André 3000
- Check Out This 8-Foot Long Edible Snake!!!
- New Year’s Eve: Five Ways The Ruff Ryder Can Win In 2013
- Top Ten Things You Should Avoid Buying on Black Friday [Original]