It didn’t take very long for cheaters to emerge at the new Columbus casino. A month after its opening, the Columbus casino is looking into several patrons who may have participated in unlawful conduct. The month long investigation is set to be discussed this morning by Franklin County prosecutor Ron O’Brien and Karen Huey, the director of enforcement in the Ohio Casino Control Commission. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- T.I. & Andre 3000 Have Nothing To Be “Sorry” About [NEW MUSIC]
- T.I. On How Will Smith Tried To Get Him Out Of Jail
- Nicki Minaj Snaps Back At Steven Tyler
- Exclusive: Michael Lohan Tells The Power Morning Crew Why Lindsay Lohan Needs Help
- Saigon & Marsha Ambrosius Cook Up A “Game Changer” [VIDEO]