That’s because the Good Doctor tops Forbes’ new list of “The World’s 25 Highest-Paid Musicians,” raking in an estimated $110 million from May 2011 to May 2012, when the magazine looked at revenues. Dre’s haul dwarfed the likes of Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Kanye West, all of whom made the cut, and was nearly $30 million more than the man who came in at #2 on the list, Roger Waters. READ MORE
- PEPSI 107.5 POWERFEST ft. Juicy J, Migos, More! CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
- Kanye West Stops Concert Because Fan In a Wheelchair won't Stand Up
- How Old Is Rae Sremmurd? POLL & ANSWER
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- And people wonder why AIDs is on the rise!! Mackin' For Survival: Homeless Guy Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night!
- Dj Big Bink’s Dummy of the Day: Iggy Azalea’s got a SexTape?!? “It's NOT me ... it MIGHT be me ... IF it's me, my evil ex is just getting’ back at me”… OK?!?