That’s because the Good Doctor tops Forbes’ new list of ”The World’s 25 Highest-Paid Musicians,” raking in an estimated $110 million from May 2011 to May 2012, when the magazine looked at revenues. Dre’s haul dwarfed the likes of Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Kanye West, all of whom made the cut, and was nearly $30 million more than the man who came in at #2 on the list, Roger Waters. READ MORE
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- Kanye West’s $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador Crashes The Gates Of Kardashian
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Animated Series On Adult Swim
- Usher’s EX-Nanny SUES For Six-Figure Settlement
- EXCLUSIVE: Ray J Talks Kim K, Says "Can We Do That Again?" [Exclusive Interview]
- Kanye West Spazzes Out…Again [Video]