That’s because the Good Doctor tops Forbes’ new list of “The World’s 25 Highest-Paid Musicians,” raking in an estimated $110 million from May 2011 to May 2012, when the magazine looked at revenues. Dre’s haul dwarfed the likes of Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Kanye West, all of whom made the cut, and was nearly $30 million more than the man who came in at #2 on the list, Roger Waters. READ MORE
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Powerfest 2015 DAM CAM [Photos]
- Lebron James Speaks out on Violence in Cleveland
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Freestyle, Selena Gomez Confesses To Undergoing Chemotherapy & More
- No Sex? Call 911! #BiggestLoser with @DJBIGBINK
- Here’s The Cover For Rihanna’s Upcoming Album