That’s because the Good Doctor tops Forbes’ new list of “The World’s 25 Highest-Paid Musicians,” raking in an estimated $110 million from May 2011 to May 2012, when the magazine looked at revenues. Dre’s haul dwarfed the likes of Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Kanye West, all of whom made the cut, and was nearly $30 million more than the man who came in at #2 on the list, Roger Waters. READ MORE
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Guess who Kayne embarrassed at the Bet Honors ???
- Willow Smith's "Topless" Pic Starts Controversy
- #DimeTime Poll: HOT or NOT? "Four Five Seconds" Rihanna f. Kanye West, Paul McCartney [POLL]
- Sarah Palin Is 'Interested' In Running For President In 2016