That’s because the Good Doctor tops Forbes’ new list of “The World’s 25 Highest-Paid Musicians,” raking in an estimated $110 million from May 2011 to May 2012, when the magazine looked at revenues. Dre’s haul dwarfed the likes of Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Kanye West, all of whom made the cut, and was nearly $30 million more than the man who came in at #2 on the list, Roger Waters. READ MORE
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- This Bish bold for continuing to come after the Queen Bey....
- Ice T Gives 10 Reasons Why Black Men Prefer White Woman !
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement With Farewell Poem
- ICYMI: The Absolute Best Of The #ThanksgivingClapback Hashtag
- Erykah Badu Disses Iggy Azalea At The Soul Train Awards