DMX stopped by New York radio station Power 105.1X yesterday and treated everyone to the Chrismas miracle we didn’t know we needed, by singing “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” The performance starts simply enough, before DMX shouts “C’mon!” (the first of many) as only he can and starts banging a beat out on the table. Forget Bing Crosby: now it’s time for Christmas. READ MORE
RELATED:: Rapper Tyga Caught Lying!
- Ghostface Killah Releases His 3rd Annual Top 10 Softest Rapppers in the Game list @dommystyles
- BILL COSBY FINALLY SPEAKS... AND HE HAS SOME SPECIAL WORDS FOR BLACK MEDIA
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- #GOODLAWD: AMBER ROSE AND BLAC CHYNA ARE THE REAL MVP... TWERK VIDEO GONE VIRAL (VIDEO)
- GO TO JAIL, DONT PASS GO, DONT COLLECT $200, AND DONT HIT THE SMONEY DANCE: BOBBY SHMURDA LOCKED UP?!? (Video)
- NICKI GETS REAL & TALKS ON SAFAREE BREAK UP “I Don’t Even Know How To Function Without This Person” [VIDEO]