DMX stopped by New York radio station Power 105.1X yesterday and treated everyone to the Chrismas miracle we didn’t know we needed, by singing “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” The performance starts simply enough, before DMX shouts “C’mon!” (the first of many) as only he can and starts banging a beat out on the table. Forget Bing Crosby: now it’s time for Christmas. READ MORE
RELATED:: Rapper Tyga Caught Lying!
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- KENDRICK’S $20,000 CASH JACKPOT!
- #WordEyeHeard: Is Cardale Jones Entering the Draft or Nah?
- Kylie Gives An Update On Her Relationship With Tyga Amid A$AP Rocky Rebound Rumors
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Did Adele Really Turn Down A Collab Request From Beyonce? Here’s Her Answer…