DMX stopped by New York radio station Power 105.1X yesterday and treated everyone to the Chrismas miracle we didn’t know we needed, by singing “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” The performance starts simply enough, before DMX shouts “C’mon!” (the first of many) as only he can and starts banging a beat out on the table. Forget Bing Crosby: now it’s time for Christmas. READ MORE
RELATED:: Rapper Tyga Caught Lying!
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- The 16th Annual Power 1075 Anniversary Party [PHOTOS]
- Actor Jason Weaver Blasts ‘Coon’ Celebrations Of Lil Boosie’s Release
- NICKI PUTS OUT SHOWER PICTURES AND THE INTERNET IS GOING NUTZO!!!!!
- The Best Local Music Will Be Heard On The Radio!!!
- Be A Special Guest On The Any Given Sunday Show!