DMX stopped by New York radio station Power 105.1X yesterday and treated everyone to the Chrismas miracle we didn’t know we needed, by singing “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” The performance starts simply enough, before DMX shouts “C’mon!” (the first of many) as only he can and starts banging a beat out on the table. Forget Bing Crosby: now it’s time for Christmas. READ MORE
RELATED:: Rapper Tyga Caught Lying!
- PEPSI 107.5 POWERFEST ft. Juicy J, Migos, More! CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
- WIN A TICKET TO THE PEPSI SUITE EXPERIENCE!
- Midwest Greek Weekend Is Coming To Columbus! MORE INFO HERE
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Red Carpet Rewind... Best & Worst Dressed [PICS]
- MTV VMA Arrivals and Red Carpet 2014 [PHOTOS]
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!