DMX stopped by New York radio station Power 105.1X yesterday and treated everyone to the Chrismas miracle we didn’t know we needed, by singing “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” The performance starts simply enough, before DMX shouts “C’mon!” (the first of many) as only he can and starts banging a beat out on the table. Forget Bing Crosby: now it’s time for Christmas. READ MORE
RELATED:: Rapper Tyga Caught Lying!
- Member Of The Migos Punches Fan & Starts Brawl [VIDEO]
- Top 10 BET Hip Hop Award Cyphers Of All-Time
- Dime Time News: Gone Too Soon: “American Idol” Plus Size Beauty Joanne Borgella Passes Away At 32 Following Battle With Cancer
- Patient Diagnosed with Ebloa Visited Ohio Just Before Falling Ill
- The Best Celeb Halloween Costumes
- Most Ratchet Halloween Costumes
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!