First, there were songs like MMG’s “Tupac Back” and DJ Drama’s “Ain’t No Way Around It,” but these days, keeping track of Mike Will’s production credits is becoming increasingly harder. Turn on the radio now and you’re likely to hear Future’s “Turn on the Lights,” Juicy J’s “Bandz a Make Her Dance” and Mike Will’s latest concoction “Pour It Up” with Rihanna. READ MORE
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- KENDRICK’S $20,000 CASH JACKPOT!
- #WordEyeHeard: Is Cardale Jones Entering the Draft or Nah?
- Kylie Gives An Update On Her Relationship With Tyga Amid A$AP Rocky Rebound Rumors
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Did Adele Really Turn Down A Collab Request From Beyonce? Here’s Her Answer…