Casino revenues for the month of November have been released. In November, the Columbus Casino had a total revenue of $20 million in comparison to their $18.3 million in October. While the Columbus Casino experienced an increase in revenue, the Scioto Downs had a decrease. The revenue for Scioto Downs was $9.9 million in November compared to their $10.3 million in October. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Ravens Player Terrell Suggs Gives Up His Guns After Chiefs Murder-Suicide
- Biggie’s Autopsy Report Revealed!
- Alicia Keys Scores Record-Tying Sixth Straight No. 1 Album on R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
- Rick Ross North Carolina Dates Cancelled After Gang Threats
- Rihanna Inks Brown-Inspired ‘Breezy’ Tattoo