Beyoncé has signed a $50 million promotional deal with Pepsi, The New York Times reports. At some point after her Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance on February 3rd (of which Pepsi is a sponsor), the singer will appear in a new TV ad for the soft drink, which will also feature her face on a limited-edition run of soda cans. The deal will also involve sponsorship of her tour next year (Beyoncé is expected to release a new album at some point in 2013), along with a multi-million dollar fund for Beyoncé’s creative projects, even if they have no obvious connection to Pepsi. Lee Anne Callahan-Longo, general manager of Beyoncé’s Parkwood Entertainment, said those collaborative projects could include live events, videos or “a cool photo shoot,” but are still at the early stages of development. READ MORE RELATED:: CITY AT MILANO’S
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- #CITYSHOW HOT AIR BALLOON LANDS ON HUDSON ST !!!!! (WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE)
- 10 Ways To Look Like The Smartest Person In Your Meeting Without Trying
- Jesse Williams’ Baltimore Tweets Are More On Point Than Anything On The News
- Ciara Fans Let Future HAVE IT for Cheating on Her By Hitting Him With Football Emojis! [VIDEO]
- Reunited and it Feels So Good! Chris Brown Back Together with Rihanna or Nah? [PHOTOS]