Beyoncé has signed a $50 million promotional deal with Pepsi, The New York Times reports. At some point after her Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance on February 3rd (of which Pepsi is a sponsor), the singer will appear in a new TV ad for the soft drink, which will also feature her face on a limited-edition run of soda cans. The deal will also involve sponsorship of her tour next year (Beyoncé is expected to release a new album at some point in 2013), along with a multi-million dollar fund for Beyoncé’s creative projects, even if they have no obvious connection to Pepsi. Lee Anne Callahan-Longo, general manager of Beyoncé’s Parkwood Entertainment, said those collaborative projects could include live events, videos or “a cool photo shoot,” but are still at the early stages of development. READ MORE RELATED:: CITY AT MILANO’S
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- KENDRICK’S $20,000 CASH JACKPOT!
- #WordEyeHeard: Is Cardale Jones Entering the Draft or Nah?
- Kylie Gives An Update On Her Relationship With Tyga Amid A$AP Rocky Rebound Rumors
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Did Adele Really Turn Down A Collab Request From Beyonce? Here’s Her Answer…