Beyoncé has signed a $50 million promotional deal with Pepsi, The New York Times reports. At some point after her Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance on February 3rd (of which Pepsi is a sponsor), the singer will appear in a new TV ad for the soft drink, which will also feature her face on a limited-edition run of soda cans. The deal will also involve sponsorship of her tour next year (Beyoncé is expected to release a new album at some point in 2013), along with a multi-million dollar fund for Beyoncé’s creative projects, even if they have no obvious connection to Pepsi. Lee Anne Callahan-Longo, general manager of Beyoncé’s Parkwood Entertainment, said those collaborative projects could include live events, videos or “a cool photo shoot,” but are still at the early stages of development. READ MORE RELATED:: CITY AT MILANO’S
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video
- #CityShow And You Thought K.Michelle Was Finished..........She's Back At It!! K.Michelle VS Coko of SWV!
- Zendaya Snatches Off Her Wig & Reveals The Greatest Moment In Every Weave Wearer’s Day
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 FAM CAM! [PHOTOS]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!