Beyoncé has signed a $50 million promotional deal with Pepsi, The New York Times reports. At some point after her Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance on February 3rd (of which Pepsi is a sponsor), the singer will appear in a new TV ad for the soft drink, which will also feature her face on a limited-edition run of soda cans. The deal will also involve sponsorship of her tour next year (Beyoncé is expected to release a new album at some point in 2013), along with a multi-million dollar fund for Beyoncé’s creative projects, even if they have no obvious connection to Pepsi. Lee Anne Callahan-Longo, general manager of Beyoncé’s Parkwood Entertainment, said those collaborative projects could include live events, videos or “a cool photo shoot,” but are still at the early stages of development. READ MORE RELATED:: CITY AT MILANO’S
- Ghostface Killah Releases His 3rd Annual Top 10 Softest Rapppers in the Game list @dommystyles
- BILL COSBY FINALLY SPEAKS... AND HE HAS SOME SPECIAL WORDS FOR BLACK MEDIA
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- #GOODLAWD: AMBER ROSE AND BLAC CHYNA ARE THE REAL MVP... TWERK VIDEO GONE VIRAL (VIDEO)
- GO TO JAIL, DONT PASS GO, DONT COLLECT $200, AND DONT HIT THE SMONEY DANCE: BOBBY SHMURDA LOCKED UP?!? (Video)
- NICKI GETS REAL & TALKS ON SAFAREE BREAK UP “I Don’t Even Know How To Function Without This Person” [VIDEO]