A 17-year-old Lancaster student has been arrested and charged for inducing pain. This is a misdemeanor and the teen has been released with his parents The student was serving a suspension and left a note titled ‘Hit List’ in the room. Fairfield County Sheriff Dave Phalen said that he believed the student did not have the ability to follow through with the threats on the list. Although the sheriffs office said they do not expect any problems tomorrow, there will be deputies and Lancaster Police officers at the high school to reassure parents. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Wale Counts His “Blessings” On New Track [NEW MUSIC]
- Two French Dudes Make Mini-Doc In Search One Of The Most Sampled Men In Hip Hop [VIDEO]
- Katt Williams Gets Detained by Police While Suge Gets His Nails Done
- Busta Rhymes & Q-Tip Trade Janet Jackson Stories On “Poetic Justic (Remix)” [NEW MUSIC]
- Snoop Lion’s Hot Pockets, Drake vs. Tattoo Artist: Most Bizarre Hip-Hop Moments Of 2012