According to a new report, a Hollywood private investigator named Pat Huebl says he has video evidence that proves pop icon Whitney Houston was murdered.
Huebl told the National Enquirer:
“I have evidence that points to Whitney being a victim of a high powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed for drugs,” Huebl says in the new issue of the National Enquirer, which broke the story.
All of his material from his investigation, which includes the video surveillance that shows one of the killers slipping into her room during the time she was left alone for 45 minutes, has been turned over to the FBI.
Via Magic 102.1
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Lil Flip Arrested With Drugs, Assault Rifle
- 2 Chainz Gets Suited Up In Leopard For ‘I’m Different’
- Meek Mill vs. Cassidy: Best Dis Track So Far?
- Drake Chastises Walgreens, Macy’s Over Use of ‘YOLO’
- Spike Lee Calls ‘Django Unchained’ ‘Disrespectful’