YMCMB representer Tyga knows better than anybody that it doesn’t get any more West Coast than the beat from Dr. Dre and the artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg’s seminal street classic, “Deep Cover.” Which is why he chose it for his latest single, “Dope,” previously titled “187,” from his forthcoming sophomore opus, Hotel California. READ MORE
- The Best Local Music Will Be Heard On The Radio!!!
- Be A Special Guest On The Any Given Sunday Show!
- August Alsina Reveals The True Meaning Of The Word "G.H.E.T.T.O"
- Name That Celebrity Booty! [GALLERY]
- L&HH ATL MiMi Faust Allegedly Leaked Her Own Sex Tape
- L&HH Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez Puts Her Two Cents In On The MiMi Faust Sex Tape