YMCMB representer Tyga knows better than anybody that it doesn’t get any more West Coast than the beat from Dr. Dre and the artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg’s seminal street classic, “Deep Cover.” Which is why he chose it for his latest single, “Dope,” previously titled “187,” from his forthcoming sophomore opus, Hotel California. READ MORE
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- This Bish bold for continuing to come after the Queen Bey....
- Ice T Gives 10 Reasons Why Black Men Prefer White Woman !
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement With Farewell Poem
- ICYMI: The Absolute Best Of The #ThanksgivingClapback Hashtag
- Erykah Badu Disses Iggy Azalea At The Soul Train Awards