YMCMB representer Tyga knows better than anybody that it doesn’t get any more West Coast than the beat from Dr. Dre and the artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg’s seminal street classic, “Deep Cover.” Which is why he chose it for his latest single, “Dope,” previously titled “187,” from his forthcoming sophomore opus, Hotel California. READ MORE
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Family Experience!
- Breezy Fans have NO CHILL... Nia Guzman Using Chris Browns Child Support Checks for a Trip to Miami?!?
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video
- Bow Wow Wishes He Never Had A Baby With Joie Chavis After Erica Mena Attacks Her
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!