The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- Instagram Angel Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- Tyrese Breaks Down At Paul Walker Crash Site Memorial [VIDEO]
- Power 107.5 Welcomes DJ Dimepiece
- Internets Fall For Parody Of Kanye West Comparing Self To Mandela
- K. Michelle And India Arie Say They Were ‘Snubbed’ By Grammys
- Maya Angelou’s Tribute To Nelson Mandela: ‘His Day Is Done’ [VIDEO]