The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- Karrine Steffans Shares Lil Wayne’s Texts About Christina Milian on Instagram
- Beyonce Dancers Les Twins Sucker Punched At Las Vegas Dance Off!! (video)
- Dime Time News: Nope, it isn't Photoshopped! Tiger Woods In a Photo Missing a Tooth!
- BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne fires back at Birdman with new song...I Saved Your A??, But Now I'm Gone! Warning Explicit Language!!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS