The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Nelly Arrested for whattttt….?
- Nicki Minaj is Engaged?? @LILDonAIR's #WordEyeHeard Ent Report
- Meek Mill Claps Back At Floyd Mayweather's GF for Throwing Shade at the Ring He Got Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
- #CITYSHOW LIL WAYNE OFFICAL VIDEO "Birdman & Young Thug Diss" #WARNINGEXPLICITLANGUAGE
- Black Excellence: Kanye West, Misty Copeland, Laverne Cox & More Cover #TIME100 Most Influential List