The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- Power 107.5 17th Anniversary Party Red Carpet Photos
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- So THIS is Why Ray J Quit #LHHH
- #CITYsHOW OT Genesis Love's the Co Co and now the Po Po is in LOve With Him!!!!
- Tamar Braxton Cries From Being Called a Muppet, Student That Lead Racist Chant Speaks Out, Shocking Statement From Bobby Kristina's Grandmother [VIDEO]
- Chris Brown's Baby Girl Loves His Music! Watch Her In This Video, SO CUTE! #DimeTimeTV