The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Family Experience!
- Breezy Fans have NO CHILL... Nia Guzman Using Chris Browns Child Support Checks for a Trip to Miami?!?
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video
- Bow Wow Wishes He Never Had A Baby With Joie Chavis After Erica Mena Attacks Her
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!