The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- Yeezy taken shots at Kim K ?????
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- ANY GIVEN SUNDAY-DOMESTIC VIOLENCE REVERSED
- AMBER ROSE IS COLD...Wiz Throws a Party for Baby Bash 2nd Birthday, ONLY THING MISSING WAS THEIR SON?!?
- Woman Arrested for Masturbating During "50 Shades of Grey" Screening
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!