The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- Guess who returned their $500K engagement ring??
- Mom Bakes Batch Of Vagina Cookies For Second Graders
- The Pepsi Suite Experience Was The Craziest Party We've Ever Thrown! [PHOTOS]
- Powerfest 2014 Performance Photos
- POWERFEST CAM: The Good, The Bad, & The Backstage [PHOTOS]
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!