The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- PEPSI 107.5 POWERFEST ft. Juicy J, Migos, More! CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
- Joseline And Stevie J Fight The Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Cast ! [Video]
- WIN A TICKET TO THE PEPSI SUITE EXPERIENCE!
- Floyde Mayweather Babymamas Get Into It At His Vegas Promo Event [Video]
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- Justin Bieber Arrested For ATV Accident & Assault