The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- EXCLUSIVE: Rich Dollaz Addresses Arrest "That Was The Most Expensive Burger In My Life"
- Did Suge Knight And Katt Williams Get Arrested For Stealing Cameras?
- Tiny permanently changes eye color but her reason why is WILD
- VOTE NOW For The Columbus Awards! [VOTE HERE]
- Most Ratchet Halloween Costumes
- The Best Celeb Halloween Costumes
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!