The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- Instagram Angel Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- Photo Of Rihanna Naked With This Roc-a-fella Rapper Surfaces
- Tyrese Breaks Down At Paul Walker Crash Site Memorial [VIDEO]
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Star Paul Walker Killed In Car Crash
- Kanye West Faces Charlamagne And The Breakfast Club [VIDEO]
- Power 107.5 Welcomes DJ Dimepiece