The rapper was removed after performing an anti-war song for 30 minutes, and stating that he did not vote for President Barack Obama in the recent November election. He was reportedly booked to perform as part of a celebration for Obama’s inauguration, which takes place on Monday (January 21).
- Member Of The Migos Punches Fan & Starts Brawl [VIDEO]
- Top 10 BET Hip Hop Award Cyphers Of All-Time
- Dime Time News: Gone Too Soon: “American Idol” Plus Size Beauty Joanne Borgella Passes Away At 32 Following Battle With Cancer
- Patient Diagnosed with Ebloa Visited Ohio Just Before Falling Ill
- The Best Celeb Halloween Costumes
- Most Ratchet Halloween Costumes
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!