It’s official! Allen Iverson is having the worst week ever. After being called one of the worst parents around, Iverson’s mansion in Atlanta was recently sold in a foreclosure auction.
A.I. allegedly failed to pay anything towards the $1.2 million mortgage. Iverson’s failure to cough up the mortgage resulted in the $4.5 million mansion being foreclosed upon. The former NBA player tried to stop the foreclosure proceedings and was successful for a brief period. However, he couldn’t keep the bank from auctioning off his home.
The bank Iverson dealt with purchased the mansion for $2.5 million which is a loss of $2 million, but we’re sure they can recoup that when they sell the home to a wealthy buyer.
Inside Kanye's 4 Million LA Home On the Market
1. Kanye West 4 Million Dollar LA Home1 of 7
2. The Entry to Kanye West 4 Million Dollar LA Home2 of 7
3. The Dining room Kanye West 4 Million Dollar LA Home3 of 7
4. The Bathroom in Kanye West 4 Million Dollar LA Home4 of 7
5. The Livingroom in Kanye West 4 Million Dollar LA Home5 of 7
6. The Theater Room in Kanye West 4 Million Dollar LA Home6 of 7
7. The View from Kanye West 4 Million Dollar LA Home7 of 7
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Eye Candy For The Fellas | 9 Video Vixens You Would Lie About!
- Beyonce Takes Naked Pics For Her Hubby Jay-Z
- Drake Angers Los Angeles Neighbors, Cops Called In
- Sweet Brown Gets a NEW Career & Makeover!
- MISTY’S MATTER OF THE HEART