Just in case you haven’t heard the story, James Jenkins was the neighbor who went into some water trying to save a little boy yesterday. Authorities say the boy fell through the ice of a pond at an apartment complex on the city’s southeast side Thursday night. Before rescuers arrived, 30-year-old James R. Jenkins jumped into the water to try to save the boy. Police say bystanders tried to rescue the pair, but the two submerged. They were pulled from the pond several minutes later after rescue divers arrived. Jenkins was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police said the boy — whose name hasn’t been released — was still in critical condition Friday. The hospital said the family has not consented to the release of further information about the boy’s condition.
- #CityShow And You Thought K.Michelle Was Finished..........She's Back At It!! K.Michelle VS Coko of SWV!
- Zendaya Snatches Off Her Wig & Reveals The Greatest Moment In Every Weave Wearer’s Day
- Bad Boy Reunion Electrifies BET Awards!
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 FAM CAM! [PHOTOS]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!