Just in case you haven’t heard the story, James Jenkins was the neighbor who went into some water trying to save a little boy yesterday. Authorities say the boy fell through the ice of a pond at an apartment complex on the city’s southeast side Thursday night. Before rescuers arrived, 30-year-old James R. Jenkins jumped into the water to try to save the boy. Police say bystanders tried to rescue the pair, but the two submerged. They were pulled from the pond several minutes later after rescue divers arrived. Jenkins was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police said the boy — whose name hasn’t been released — was still in critical condition Friday. The hospital said the family has not consented to the release of further information about the boy’s condition.
- The Best Celeb Halloween Costumes
- Tyga Throws Shade At Nicki Minaj And Calls Drake What?!
- VOTE NOW For The Columbus Awards! [VOTE HERE]
- Kris Jenner Spotted On A Date With A Black Guy & None Of Us Should Be Surprised
- [BREAKING NEWS] Another man jumps White House fence!!!
- Most Ratchet Halloween Costumes
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!