Just in case you haven’t heard the story, James Jenkins was the neighbor who went into some water trying to save a little boy yesterday. Authorities say the boy fell through the ice of a pond at an apartment complex on the city’s southeast side Thursday night. Before rescuers arrived, 30-year-old James R. Jenkins jumped into the water to try to save the boy. Police say bystanders tried to rescue the pair, but the two submerged. They were pulled from the pond several minutes later after rescue divers arrived. Jenkins was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police said the boy — whose name hasn’t been released — was still in critical condition Friday. The hospital said the family has not consented to the release of further information about the boy’s condition.
- PEPSI 107.5 POWERFEST ft. Juicy J, Migos, More! CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
- Kanye West Stops Concert Because Fan In a Wheelchair won't Stand Up
- How Old Is Rae Sremmurd? POLL & ANSWER
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- And people wonder why AIDs is on the rise!! Mackin' For Survival: Homeless Guy Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night!
- Dj Big Bink’s Dummy of the Day: Iggy Azalea’s got a SexTape?!? “It's NOT me ... it MIGHT be me ... IF it's me, my evil ex is just getting’ back at me”… OK?!?