Just in case you haven’t heard the story, James Jenkins was the neighbor who went into some water trying to save a little boy yesterday. Authorities say the boy fell through the ice of a pond at an apartment complex on the city’s southeast side Thursday night. Before rescuers arrived, 30-year-old James R. Jenkins jumped into the water to try to save the boy. Police say bystanders tried to rescue the pair, but the two submerged. They were pulled from the pond several minutes later after rescue divers arrived. Jenkins was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police said the boy — whose name hasn’t been released — was still in critical condition Friday. The hospital said the family has not consented to the release of further information about the boy’s condition.
- Instagram Angel Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- Photo Of Rihanna Naked With This Roc-a-fella Rapper Surfaces
- Tyrese Breaks Down At Paul Walker Crash Site Memorial [VIDEO]
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Star Paul Walker Killed In Car Crash
- Kanye West Faces Charlamagne And The Breakfast Club [VIDEO]
- Power 107.5 Welcomes DJ Dimepiece