Just in case you haven’t heard the story, James Jenkins was the neighbor who went into some water trying to save a little boy yesterday. Authorities say the boy fell through the ice of a pond at an apartment complex on the city’s southeast side Thursday night. Before rescuers arrived, 30-year-old James R. Jenkins jumped into the water to try to save the boy. Police say bystanders tried to rescue the pair, but the two submerged. They were pulled from the pond several minutes later after rescue divers arrived. Jenkins was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police said the boy — whose name hasn’t been released — was still in critical condition Friday. The hospital said the family has not consented to the release of further information about the boy’s condition.
- Ghostface Killah Releases His 3rd Annual Top 10 Softest Rapppers in the Game list @dommystyles
- BILL COSBY FINALLY SPEAKS... AND HE HAS SOME SPECIAL WORDS FOR BLACK MEDIA
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- #GOODLAWD: AMBER ROSE AND BLAC CHYNA ARE THE REAL MVP... TWERK VIDEO GONE VIRAL (VIDEO)
- GO TO JAIL, DONT PASS GO, DONT COLLECT $200, AND DONT HIT THE SMONEY DANCE: BOBBY SHMURDA LOCKED UP?!? (Video)
- NICKI GETS REAL & TALKS ON SAFAREE BREAK UP “I Don’t Even Know How To Function Without This Person” [VIDEO]