Is it creepy for a teen girl’s single dad to flirt shamelessly with a woman right in front of her? If it is, Jamie Foxx didn’t care, as he boldly spit game at Oscar pre-show correspondent Kelly Rowland during their exchange on the red carpet. [Scroll down to watch.]
“When I saw you, first of all, I’ve always had a crush on you,” Foxx told Rowland. “Listen….”
“I’m very embarrassed right now,” the Destiny’s Child singer interjected. “He’s a gentleman. I’m gonna stop him right now. I know, stop it. I love me some Jamie.”
Twitter went crazy over Foxx’s apparent flirtation and his 19-year-old daughter Corrine Bishop awkwardly standing by as it all went down.
During the interview, Foxx announced that he will direct a “Project Imagination” piece for Ron Howard, and that he hoped Rowland would star in it.
If he was trying to get a date, the Oscar-winning actor may have some competition. In December, Rowland was linked to R&B singer The Dream.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Top Moments In Black History: Bob Johnson Becomes 1st African-American Billionaire
- BEYONCE GOT HER OWN SHOE!!!
- PITBULL STANDS UP FOR MIAMI ON LIL WAYNE DISS TRACK ‘WELCOME 2 DADE COUNTY’
- LIL WAYNE FINALLY APOLOGIZES TO CITY OF MIAMI
- KELLY ROWLAND IS A PIN-UP GIRL IN ‘KISSES DOWN LOW’ SNEAK PEEK