O.J. Simpson is one of the most famous athletes who is known for having the trial of the century. O.J. Simpson, a former football player, was acquitted for the murder of his wife Nicole Brown. The case divided the nation brought even more attention to athletes and the judicial system.
Micheal Vick was an Atlanta Falcons player when he was convicted for conspiracy involving dog fighting.
Maurice Clarett is a former Ohio State University football player. He was arrested for armed robbery in Columbus, Ohio in 2006 and later served time in prison for a concealed weapon charge. Clarett has since then appeared on the hit show 30 for 30.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Magic Johnson Offers Lebron James A Million Dollars To Join The NBA Dunk Contest Next Year
- Receptionist Mistakes Fresh Prince Theme Song for Threat; School Goes Into Lockdown
- Suspect Arrested In Kenny Clutch Drive-By Shooting Murder
- Ja Rule To Be Released From Prison In July
- 16 Questions People With Tattoos Are Tired Of Answering