We previously reported the story about Sean Penn’s son losing his mind and calling an African-American photographer a fa**ot and a ni**er, well TMZ camera’s ran in to comedian Tony Rock outside of The Improv and asked him what he thought about it! Check out his hilarious response to the Hopper Penn situation!
While what Hopper Penn said was not funny in the slightest, you have to laugh at the response from Tony Rock! You may not be able to change what’s in some people’s hearts, but you can definitly find a way not to let it make your own heart feel any worse for their idiocy! Thanks for the laugh Tony!
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- See RaVaughn Perform in the Power Lounge!
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Marriage: Source Says They’ll Wed This Summer
- XXL Magazine Reveals 2013 Freshman Class Cover
- Teacher Reports Herself For Sex With Student After Blackmail Plot
- Waka Flocka Disses Gucci Mane At NYC Concert [VIDEO]