Porsha and Kordell do NOT plan on getting divorced. Further, the inside claims that they “NEVER” planned on getting divorced
The insider, who works VERY CLOSELY with the Atlanta Housewives told us, “Porsha found out that she was NOT going to come back on the show – and both her and her husband [Kordell] desperately wanted to stay on the Housewives.”
The insider continued, “So they figured if they created a FAKE DIVORCE, like NeNe did – it would be enough drama for them to be asked back.”
And it worked. MediaTakeOut.com CONFIRMED with a Bravo exec that Porsha was officially DROPPED from the cast. And that once Kordell filed for divorce, BOTH Kordell and PORSHA were asked back.
And as for how “real” the divorce is. Tells an insider, “They still live together and they are still very much a married couple.”
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Eve (Feat. Miss Kitty) – Eve THE PITBULL IN A SKIRT IS BACK!!!!
- Fabolous – Ready (Explicit) ft. Chris Brown
- CityNewwss and Milano Mens Wear Wants to Send YOU to Prom in Style
- 10 Times A Kim Kardashian Look-Alike Shows Up In Ray J’s Video For “I Hit It First”
- 47 Cringeworthy Tattoos Being Regretted As We Speak