Three more suspects were taken into custody in the Boston Marathon bombing case, including two college friends of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who came to the U.S. from Kazakhstan, authorities and a defense attorney said Wednesday.
The allegations against them were not immediately disclosed.
Three people were killed and more than 260 injured on April 15 when two bombs exploded near the finish line.
Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev died after a gunfight with police several days later. His brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was captured and lies in a hospital prison.
Linda Cristello, a Boston attorney who represented Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev in immigration court Wednesday morning, confirmed her clients now face separate federal charges and have an afternoon court appearance related to the bombing case. READ MORE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Eve (Feat. Miss Kitty) – Eve THE PITBULL IN A SKIRT IS BACK!!!!
- Fabolous – Ready (Explicit) ft. Chris Brown
- CityNewwss and Milano Mens Wear Wants to Send YOU to Prom in Style
- 10 Times A Kim Kardashian Look-Alike Shows Up In Ray J’s Video For “I Hit It First”
- 47 Cringeworthy Tattoos Being Regretted As We Speak