What Really Is The Deal With Interracial Dating? Does race really matter when it comes to interracial dating or is it underlying factors that make the topic so taboo? More than 1/2 of Americans have dated outside their race and 1 in 12 marriages are interracial. Power 107.5′s Any Given Sunday crew tackled the topic of interracial dating and dove into some of the factors that make this a great subject for debate.
The media does a great job at portraying black women as angry and less accepting of outside races, but is this a fair portrayal or an exaggeration? One of the reasons stated was that a lot of successful black women say that it’s hard to even find black men on the same level.
What do you think? Sound off with your comments below!
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Waka Flocka Flame Is Ad-lib King
- The Lonely Island And Solange Sing The Praises Of The Semicolon
- New York Company Stops “Ghetto Tours”
- This Mother Gives New Meaning To “I Brought You In This World And I’ll Take You Out”
- Rihanna Not Actually Suing Topshop For $5 Million