Howard Smith/USA Today Sports
Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Jason Peters may not be the fastest player on the football field on any given Sunday. But according to a report out of Monroe, La., Peters has a real need for speed when it comes to driving.
Early Wednesday morning, a police officer in Monroe allegedly witnessed Peters, who was driving a whiteChevrolet Camaro, and the driver of a sedan engage in a street race on U.S. 165 North. The officer saw the two vehicles stop at a red light and then accelerate away quickly in what appeared to be a race. The officer then attempted to pull both vehicles over. And while the sedan complied immediately, Peters allegedly responded by driving even faster and clocked in at well above 100 mph as he tried to outrun police. He finally pulled over a short time later and was arrested on drag racing and resisting by flight charges.
WTF was he thinking? It’s one thing for Peters to get caught street racing. But running from police to try and get out of trouble? If he really attempted to do that, it’s a whole new level of stupid. Stay tuned to see how much trouble he gets in for trying to do it.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 2 Chainz Denies Getting Robbed But Survalience Video Proves Otherwise!
- Is The Leaked Track List For Kanye West’s New Album “Yeezus” A Fake?
- There’s Really Fake Heat Fans Out Here: Lie Witness News (Miami Heat Edition)
- Freq N’ The Beats: Jermaine Dupri [FREQUENCY NEWS FEATURE]
- TAKE THE LIL WAYNE RETIREMENT POLL!!!!!!