Def Jam recording artist Elijah Blake got in the studio with J.Colefor the bounce-heavy track “Vendetta”
Blake, who has earned his bread and butter by penning songs for artists, including Usher’s “Climax” finally steps out on his own with his first single from his forthcoming album “Songs About Melody.”
Cole performs double duty not only spitting a few bars himself but by also produced the track. Blake’s buzz has been crazy for quite sometime now, as the protegé of super producer NO id, Blake has earned the respect of industry insiders and is now ready to embark on his own career.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- The Rhianna Video That Everbody Is Talking About…
- Would You Let Lil Scrappy Mentor Your Teen?
- If Rap Was Basketball: Big Sean Reveals His Starting Five [Exclusive Interview]
- When & Where to See Fireworks In Our Area!
- 20 Underrated Jay-Z Songs