During the recent episode of “L&HH: Atlanta,” Kirk was seen with two other women in a hot tub and then followed both women back to his room.
Nicki, who is a big fan of the show, took to Twitter to let the world and Kirk know her distaste for his actions writing:
“Damn my n***a, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she’s pregnant on nat’l tv like that? cornballs on deck.”
She added, “And I dare u to say it ain’t none of my business. U done sold it to vh1. It’s everybody business.”
Some men might’ve responded with a barrage of excuses or insults in return, but instead Kirk told TMZ that he was aware of how terrible of a person he was for what he did and added:
“Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can’t fault her for that. Every woman in America who watched felt the way Nicki did.”
Kirk also says, “Not only was doing it on the show inappropriate … but it was inappropriate period. And I hurt my wife.”
His wife, Rasheeda, is now “done” with him according to Kirk. They have a 12-year-old kid together, plus the one on the way.
Watch Kirk respond to Nicki’s statements below:
Celebrity Parents that Rock!
1. Jay-Z and Beyonce1 of 12
2. Pharrell and Hellen2 of 12
3. Pink and Carey Hart3 of 12
4. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith4 of 12
5. Rev Run & Justine5 of 12
6. Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale6 of 12
7. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon7 of 12
8. Ozzy & Sharon Ozbourne8 of 12
9. Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga9 of 12
10. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats10 of 12
11. Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose11 of 12
12. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West12 of 12