Rollingstone Magazine has released it’s cover for the upcoming August issue and a lot of people are upset. The cover story ususally features some of our favorite celebrities or artist but this time it features Boston bomber suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
Many think that Rollingstone is “glorifying & glamorizing terrorism” by putting Tsarnaev on the cover. But some see no harm no foul. Reactions to the cover have been pouring in on our Facebook page. One follower stated,
“… freedom of speech. if a person does not like it.. do not buy it.”
Another follower looked at it from a different angle saying,
“This is rewarding him. Putting him on the cover of a popular magazine. Wtf.”
What do you think? Is Rollingstone Magazine glamorizing terrorism or journalism? Take our poll below!
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Bobby Brown I’m PISSED About My Daughter’s Engagement
- Justin Bieber SPITS IN COLUMBUS DJ’S FACE … Allegedly!!!!
- Weather Leads To Poisonous Mushroom Growth In Central Ohio
- LINDSEY LOHAN OFFERED 2 MILLION FOR AN INTERVIEW FROM OPRAH
- TOP 5 BEYONCE VIDEOS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND WISHES HE WAS IN