Rapper The Game stopped by The Power Morning Crew to chop it up with Konata and Misty Jordan about the second season of his hit reality TV show ‘Marrying The Game’. The Game promises that this new season is 5 times better than last season. He also talks about the dreaded ‘assistant’ issue and reveals he has a new assistant. But The Game also shocked the listeners when he makes a revelation about the show and his relationship. Check out what he had to say below.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- LISTEN: K. Michelle – “Rebellious Soul” [ALBUM STREAM]
- Drake Releases Official Single ‘Hold On We’re Going Home’ [New Music]
- Beef Squashed: Drake Brings Kanye Out At OVO Fest
- Kevin Hart Cuts Deal In Drunken Joy Ride Case
- Lady Gaga’s Damaging Secrets Hidden From Public Forever