Janelle Monae has become known for high-energy, hyped-up tracks that will get you off of your feet, but she slows it down a bit in her latest song titled, “Primetime.”
On the new ballad, she flexes her vocal range while singing about a kind of love that makes her want to “scream and dream and throw a love parade.” Miguel answers the call and says he is ready to “ride ’til the stars come out to play,” while letting her know “Baby, my love is always here for you.”
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Woman’s Body Found In Northbound Lanes Of I-71 In North Columbus
- New Report Claims Kimmy Cakes Had Lipo From Her Legs Injected Into Her Popular Posterior!
- Columbus Public School Buses To Be Late on the First Few Weeks of School
- K.Michelle Talks About Her ‘Angry Bird Antics’ And Calling Erica Mena An Attention Slore
- BUY YOUR POWER FEST TICKETS NOW!!!!