Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- GET UPDATES ON FERGUSON HERE!
- ONE VIP™ Music Lounge with Teyana Taylor [VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Shooting at Florida State University
- Verdict in Micheal Brown Ferguson case to possibly come down Friday... but if it does you wont know about it?!?
- TV Land Drops ‘The Cosby Show’ & NBC Cancels The ‘Cosby Project’
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!