Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- A 2011 Walmart Incident Involving Dez Bryant Has Surfaced!
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Writes Letter To Herself & You Need To Read It
- Every Song From Drake’s New Album Charts on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart
- Fox News Affiliate Who Dropped “Jigaboo” On Air Suspended For Three Days [VIDEO]
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!