Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- Ghostface Killah Releases His 3rd Annual Top 10 Softest Rapppers in the Game list @dommystyles
- BILL COSBY FINALLY SPEAKS... AND HE HAS SOME SPECIAL WORDS FOR BLACK MEDIA
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- #GOODLAWD: AMBER ROSE AND BLAC CHYNA ARE THE REAL MVP... TWERK VIDEO GONE VIRAL (VIDEO)
- GO TO JAIL, DONT PASS GO, DONT COLLECT $200, AND DONT HIT THE SMONEY DANCE: BOBBY SHMURDA LOCKED UP?!? (Video)
- NICKI GETS REAL & TALKS ON SAFAREE BREAK UP “I Don’t Even Know How To Function Without This Person” [VIDEO]