Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Nelly Arrested for whattttt….?
- Nicki Minaj is Engaged?? @LILDonAIR's #WordEyeHeard Ent Report
- Meek Mill Claps Back At Floyd Mayweather's GF for Throwing Shade at the Ring He Got Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
- #CITYSHOW LIL WAYNE OFFICAL VIDEO "Birdman & Young Thug Diss" #WARNINGEXPLICITLANGUAGE
- Black Excellence: Kanye West, Misty Copeland, Laverne Cox & More Cover #TIME100 Most Influential List