Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Family Experience!
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video
- Zendaya Snatches Off Her Wig & Reveals The Greatest Moment In Every Weave Wearer’s Day
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 FAM CAM! [PHOTOS]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!