Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Guess who Kayne embarrassed at the Bet Honors ???
- Willow Smith's "Topless" Pic Starts Controversy
- #DimeTime Poll: HOT or NOT? "Four Five Seconds" Rihanna f. Kanye West, Paul McCartney [POLL]
- Sarah Palin Is 'Interested' In Running For President In 2016