Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- The Best Local Music Will Be Heard On The Radio!!!
- Be A Special Guest On The Any Given Sunday Show!
- August Alsina Reveals The True Meaning Of The Word "G.H.E.T.T.O"
- Name That Celebrity Booty! [GALLERY]
- L&HH ATL MiMi Faust Allegedly Leaked Her Own Sex Tape
- L&HH Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez Puts Her Two Cents In On The MiMi Faust Sex Tape