Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- The Best Celeb Halloween Costumes
- Tyga Throws Shade At Nicki Minaj And Calls Drake What?!
- VOTE NOW For The Columbus Awards! [VOTE HERE]
- Kris Jenner Spotted On A Date With A Black Guy & None Of Us Should Be Surprised
- [BREAKING NEWS] Another man jumps White House fence!!!
- Most Ratchet Halloween Costumes
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!