Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- Member Of The Migos Punches Fan & Starts Brawl [VIDEO]
- Top 10 BET Hip Hop Award Cyphers Of All-Time
- Dime Time News: Gone Too Soon: “American Idol” Plus Size Beauty Joanne Borgella Passes Away At 32 Following Battle With Cancer
- Patient Diagnosed with Ebloa Visited Ohio Just Before Falling Ill
- The Best Celeb Halloween Costumes
- Most Ratchet Halloween Costumes
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!