Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- Power 107.5 17th Anniversary Party Red Carpet Photos
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- So THIS is Why Ray J Quit #LHHH
- #CITYsHOW OT Genesis Love's the Co Co and now the Po Po is in LOve With Him!!!!
- Tamar Braxton Cries From Being Called a Muppet, Student That Lead Racist Chant Speaks Out, Shocking Statement From Bobby Kristina's Grandmother [VIDEO]
- Chris Brown's Baby Girl Loves His Music! Watch Her In This Video, SO CUTE! #DimeTimeTV