Looks like those colorful “Girls of Blaze” Pumas that Solange had all our eyes on are being released today exclusively at Opening Ceremony and on its website. Before you decide on which of the four pairs you want, designed by Hisham Bharoocha, Gerlan Jeans and William Okpo, take a look at the funky images from the shoot—shot by Alan Ferguson in New Orleans and art directed by none other than Ms. Knowles. Of course, all the beauties are in fros and bright colors. We’re loving the fact that Solange put her true self into these creations. If you want a pair, you better get them while you can. They’re called “Girls of Blaze” for a reason.
- PEPSI 107.5 POWERFEST ft. Juicy J, Migos, More! CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
- WIN A TICKET TO THE PEPSI SUITE EXPERIENCE!
- Midwest Greek Weekend Is Coming To Columbus! MORE INFO HERE
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Red Carpet Rewind... Best & Worst Dressed [PICS]
- MTV VMA Arrivals and Red Carpet 2014 [PHOTOS]
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!