As one rapper gets ready to get out of prison (Lil Boosie), another prepares himself to go in.
You may remember Soulja Boy getting pulled over by police in January for running a red light near L.A. and getting arrested for having a loaded gun in his car. Since that incident we haven’t heard much about his case but according to Soulja Boy himself, his judge thought he should go away for awhile. Soulja Boy tellin ‘em on Twitter over the weekend that he’s headed to jail this Thursday.
No further details were provided as to the length of his departure and exact charges, but since he’s been in trouble for the same thing before, it’s safe to say this new charge played a role in him now crankin’ dat to the the beat of a prison drum.
1. 5 Lessons Learned on Last Night’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” (Season 2, Episode 9)1 of 6
2. Fred and Barney: Back Together Again2 of 6
3. A Diss Record Is Not a Birthday Gift3 of 6
4. Find a New Pimp, Joseline4 of 6
5. Rasheeda’s Mama Will Check You5 of 6
6. A Pissing Contest Is All About The People Pissing6 of 6