COLUMBUS (Ken Hines) — A series of explosions that began early Friday morning damaged surrounding roads and buildings, and closed several Downtown streets and businesses. The explosions were first reported at approximately 1:30 a.m. in the area of 136 E. Broad St., and led to power outages at several Downtown buildings, some of which were damaged by manhole covers that were sent flying through the air.
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- KENDRICK’S $20,000 CASH JACKPOT!
- #WordEyeHeard: Is Cardale Jones Entering the Draft or Nah?
- Kylie Gives An Update On Her Relationship With Tyga Amid A$AP Rocky Rebound Rumors
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Did Adele Really Turn Down A Collab Request From Beyonce? Here’s Her Answer…