COLUMBUS (Ken Hines) — A series of explosions that began early Friday morning damaged surrounding roads and buildings, and closed several Downtown streets and businesses. The explosions were first reported at approximately 1:30 a.m. in the area of 136 E. Broad St., and led to power outages at several Downtown buildings, some of which were damaged by manhole covers that were sent flying through the air.
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Guess who Kayne embarrassed at the Bet Honors ???
- Willow Smith's "Topless" Pic Starts Controversy
- #DimeTime Poll: HOT or NOT? "Four Five Seconds" Rihanna f. Kanye West, Paul McCartney [POLL]
- Sarah Palin Is 'Interested' In Running For President In 2016