COLUMBUS (Ken Hines) — A series of explosions that began early Friday morning damaged surrounding roads and buildings, and closed several Downtown streets and businesses. The explosions were first reported at approximately 1:30 a.m. in the area of 136 E. Broad St., and led to power outages at several Downtown buildings, some of which were damaged by manhole covers that were sent flying through the air.
- EXCLUSIVE: Rich Dollaz Addresses Arrest "That Was The Most Expensive Burger In My Life"
- Did Suge Knight And Katt Williams Get Arrested For Stealing Cameras?
- Tiny permanently changes eye color but her reason why is WILD
- VOTE NOW For The Columbus Awards! [VOTE HERE]
- Most Ratchet Halloween Costumes
- The Best Celeb Halloween Costumes
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!