COLUMBUS (Ken Hines) — A series of explosions that began early Friday morning damaged surrounding roads and buildings, and closed several Downtown streets and businesses. The explosions were first reported at approximately 1:30 a.m. in the area of 136 E. Broad St., and led to power outages at several Downtown buildings, some of which were damaged by manhole covers that were sent flying through the air.
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- #DimeTimeNews Chris Brown In Trouble With Another Woman and its NOT Karrueche [PHOTOS]
- Watch Lil Wayne And Ja Rule Get Really Excited About Prison Food
- While You Were At Your Barbecue, Chris Brown Was Out Getting Into More Drama
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Kendrick Lamar Surprises Fans With New Song At LA Show