COLUMBUS (Ken Hines) — A series of explosions that began early Friday morning damaged surrounding roads and buildings, and closed several Downtown streets and businesses. The explosions were first reported at approximately 1:30 a.m. in the area of 136 E. Broad St., and led to power outages at several Downtown buildings, some of which were damaged by manhole covers that were sent flying through the air.
- PEPSI 107.5 POWERFEST ft. Juicy J, Migos, More! CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
- Kanye West Stops Concert Because Fan In a Wheelchair won't Stand Up
- How Old Is Rae Sremmurd? POLL & ANSWER
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- And people wonder why AIDs is on the rise!! Mackin' For Survival: Homeless Guy Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night!
- Dj Big Bink’s Dummy of the Day: Iggy Azalea’s got a SexTape?!? “It's NOT me ... it MIGHT be me ... IF it's me, my evil ex is just getting’ back at me”… OK?!?