COLUMBUS (Ken Hines) — A series of explosions that began early Friday morning damaged surrounding roads and buildings, and closed several Downtown streets and businesses. The explosions were first reported at approximately 1:30 a.m. in the area of 136 E. Broad St., and led to power outages at several Downtown buildings, some of which were damaged by manhole covers that were sent flying through the air.
- PEPSI 107.5 POWERFEST ft. Juicy J, Migos, More! CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
- WIN A TICKET TO THE PEPSI SUITE EXPERIENCE!
- Midwest Greek Weekend Is Coming To Columbus! MORE INFO HERE
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Red Carpet Rewind... Best & Worst Dressed [PICS]
- MTV VMA Arrivals and Red Carpet 2014 [PHOTOS]
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!