COLUMBUS (Ken Hines) — A series of explosions that began early Friday morning damaged surrounding roads and buildings, and closed several Downtown streets and businesses. The explosions were first reported at approximately 1:30 a.m. in the area of 136 E. Broad St., and led to power outages at several Downtown buildings, some of which were damaged by manhole covers that were sent flying through the air.
- A 2011 Walmart Incident Involving Dez Bryant Has Surfaced!
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Writes Letter To Herself & You Need To Read It
- Every Song From Drake’s New Album Charts on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart
- Fox News Affiliate Who Dropped “Jigaboo” On Air Suspended For Three Days [VIDEO]
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!