Kanye just added community service and anger management to his “TO DO” list!
According to TMZ, the rapper struck a deal in his misdemeanor battery case today, which stemmed from his fight with paparazzi photographer Daniel Ramos last March. Yeezy pled no contest to the charges and in exchange for maintaining his innocence, a LA judge ordered he complete two years of probation, 24 anger management therapy sessions and 250 hours of community service.
Kanye originally pleaded not guilty to the charges and agreed to stay clear of Ramos plus pay his medical bills and for his damaged equipment. Last year the two had a altercation at the Los Angeles Airport and Ramos claimed Kanye punched him and wrestled his camera to the ground unprovoked.
If Kanye completes his 24-month probation without violation, the conviction will be erased from his record.
Follow me on Twitter: @NiaNoelle @NiaNolPower1075 or on Instagram: Msnol
Celebrity Parents that Rock!
1. Jay-Z and Beyonce1 of 12
2. Pharrell and Hellen2 of 12
3. Pink and Carey Hart3 of 12
4. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith4 of 12
5. Rev Run & Justine5 of 12
6. Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale6 of 12
7. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon7 of 12
8. Ozzy & Sharon Ozbourne8 of 12
9. Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga9 of 12
10. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats10 of 12
11. Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose11 of 12
12. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West12 of 12