Tsk tsk tsk, according to TMZ, the ratchet just won’t stop in the ATL! After Love & Hip Hop’s Lil Scrappy had to be pulled away from a new cast mate…a FEMALE…who threw wine on him, it was decided by producers that more security needed to be employed by the show. Yeah…we know.
Sources close to production tell TMZ that Scrappy and a new cast member named Erica Pinkett had to be separated by the new security force after she threw wine in his face during a dinner this week.
So basically it’s now one guard for every cast member on all shoots to keep things from getting “too ratchet.”
TMZ was told it isn’t just cast-on-cast violence they’re guarding against … it’s also civilians trying to attack the show’s cast members!
As one cast member put it …
“That s*** gets ratchet and now the bodyguards shutting that s*** down.”
Soooo we must ask…what was it that crossed the line? Like what was the thing that made producers say…”this is too much”? Have they ever even watched their show?
We don’t know but it’s a good idea nevertheless! Stay safe people.
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Season 2 Takes New York!
1. K.Michelle1 of 20
2. Joseline Hernandez2 of 20
3. Joseline, Mona and Stevie J3 of 20
4. Joseline Hernandez4 of 20
5. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York5 of 20
6. Erica Dixon6 of 20
7. Erica on stage7 of 20
8. Erica Dixon8 of 20
9. Mimi Faust9 of 20
10. K.Michelle and Yandy Smith10 of 20
11. K Michelle and Mimi embrace on stage11 of 20
12. Mimi Faust, Mona-Scott Young and Erica Dixon12 of 20
13. K. Michelle, Mimi and Stevie J on stage13 of 20
14. K.Michelle on stage14 of 20
15. K. Michelle15 of 20
16. Stevie J and Mona on stage16 of 20
17. K. Michelle, Stevie J and Mona on stage17 of 20
18. Mimi Faust on stage18 of 20
19. Mona on stage19 of 20
20. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York20 of 20
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!