Chief Keef may have had a great year when “I Don’t Like” featuring Kanye West dropped but apparently even with all of his fame, he still neglected to pay 4 months worth of rent and now the young Chicago rapper has been evicted from his home.
Rapper Chief Keef got tossed out on his ass today … when Lake Country deputies arrived to remove him from his apartment.
Keef was evicted from his crib in suburban Chicago for failing to pay rent. According to local reports, the rapper owed four months rent totaling $11,300.
Keef’s rap sheet is as long as his rap career these days — his most recent arrest coming back in March for DUI (also in Highland Park) … which came just two weeks after he left rehab for weed.
Keef doesn’t seem fazed by the eviction. Shortly after being shown the door he posted an Instagram vid in a new pad, and bragged he was “Looking For Houses.”
YG - Who Do You Love
1. YG - Who Do You Love1 of 10
2. YG - Who Do You Love2 of 10
3. YG - Who Do You Love3 of 10
4. YG - Who Do You Love4 of 10
5. YG - Who Do You Love5 of 10
6. YG - Who Do You Love6 of 10
7. YG - Who Do You Love7 of 10
8. YG - Who Do You Love8 of 10
9. YG - Who Do You Love9 of 10
10. YG - Who Do You Love10 of 10
Read more: http://www.balleralert.com