What would Jesus do? Cut a check to Tyler Perry, evidently. The media mogul scored a major win last week when he was awarded the copyright to the popular phrase “What Would Jesus Do,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- KENDRICK’S $20,000 CASH JACKPOT!
- #WordEyeHeard: Is Cardale Jones Entering the Draft or Nah?
- Kylie Gives An Update On Her Relationship With Tyga Amid A$AP Rocky Rebound Rumors
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Did Adele Really Turn Down A Collab Request From Beyonce? Here’s Her Answer…