What would Jesus do? Cut a check to Tyler Perry, evidently. The media mogul scored a major win last week when he was awarded the copyright to the popular phrase “What Would Jesus Do,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Powerfest 2015 DAM CAM [Photos]
- Lebron James Speaks out on Violence in Cleveland
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Freestyle, Selena Gomez Confesses To Undergoing Chemotherapy & More
- No Sex? Call 911! #BiggestLoser with @DJBIGBINK
- Here’s The Cover For Rihanna’s Upcoming Album