WKYS radio personality EZ Street did a great interview with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Karlie Redd in which she discussed how she auditioned for a Tyler Perry project. However, according to Redd, Perry didn’t want her in the project because she was on LHHATL! DOH!
Take a look at the interview below!
You mean to tell us that she is known for starting physical brawls on the set and a famous director wanted no parts of it for his project? We’re shocked! (Yeah…not really!) Here’s some food for thought. If one wants to be taken seriously, they should probably disassociate from the rachetivity that they are known for and show people that they are taking things seriously. Unfortunately, folks still don’t seem to understand that bad behavior has consequences. We guess this must be one of them.
Good Luck Karlie!
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Season 2 Takes New York!
1. K.Michelle1 of 20
2. Joseline Hernandez2 of 20
3. Joseline, Mona and Stevie J3 of 20
4. Joseline Hernandez4 of 20
5. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York5 of 20
6. Erica Dixon6 of 20
7. Erica on stage7 of 20
8. Erica Dixon8 of 20
9. Mimi Faust9 of 20
10. K.Michelle and Yandy Smith10 of 20
11. K Michelle and Mimi embrace on stage11 of 20
12. Mimi Faust, Mona-Scott Young and Erica Dixon12 of 20
13. K. Michelle, Mimi and Stevie J on stage13 of 20
14. K.Michelle on stage14 of 20
15. K. Michelle15 of 20
16. Stevie J and Mona on stage16 of 20
17. K. Michelle, Stevie J and Mona on stage17 of 20
18. Mimi Faust on stage18 of 20
19. Mona on stage19 of 20
20. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York20 of 20
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!