Friday The President and his First Lady visited Fort Stewart in Hinesville, Georgia. The couple looked like they had a wonderful time on their visit and enjoyed each other. Mrs. Obama introduced her husband to the crowd and even called him kinda cute. :-)
The couple embraced and The President even dropped a little kiss on his wife before he took the podium. The microphones also caught the president telling his wife “I Love You.”
After his speech the couple visited with soldiers and walked around the grounds of Ft. Stewart.
- 5 Lessons Learned on Last Night’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” (Season 2, Episode 9)
- Love & Hip Hop Takes Over South Beach
- Pepsi Sing For Now At Retro Lounge: Week 1
- 2 Chainz Shuts Down Birthday Bash 18 With Rocko and Drake [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- A Salute to Power Fathers!
- The Most Anticipated Summer Albums of 2013