Wiz Khalifa when he first started reppin his home town! White thermal, big chain, and fade.
Wiz Khalifa is still one of the hottest rappers out, but his style has definitely changed since he first came on the scene. He’s went from a kid from Pittsburgh wearing white tees and fitted caps with no tattoos to a big time rapper wearing loafers and fedoras and is covered in tattoos! Maybe he’s getting more in touch with his “rocker” side?
What do you think of Wiz’s new style? Do you think Amber had something to do with his drastic and dramatic style changes? Check out the gallery and tell us what you think!
- 2 Chainz Shuts Down Birthday Bash 18 With Rocko and Drake [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- A Salute to Power Fathers!
- 2 Chainz Security Reveal Details About The Robbery Attempt
- K. Michelle Talks New Reality TV Show with Elle Varner & XXX Issues [EXCLUSIVE]
- 7 Summer Trends Men Need To Avoid
- Wale #TheGifted Listening Party with @Z1079 [GREET PHOTOS]