Wiz Khalifa when he first started reppin his home town! White thermal, big chain, and fade.
Wiz Khalifa is still one of the hottest rappers out, but his style has definitely changed since he first came on the scene. He’s went from a kid from Pittsburgh wearing white tees and fitted caps with no tattoos to a big time rapper wearing loafers and fedoras and is covered in tattoos! Maybe he’s getting more in touch with his “rocker” side?
What do you think of Wiz’s new style? Do you think Amber had something to do with his drastic and dramatic style changes? Check out the gallery and tell us what you think!
- 5 Lessons Learned on Last Night’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” (Season 2, Episode 9)
- Love & Hip Hop Takes Over South Beach
- Pepsi Sing For Now At Retro Lounge: Week 1
- 2 Chainz Shuts Down Birthday Bash 18 With Rocko and Drake [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- A Salute to Power Fathers!
- The Most Anticipated Summer Albums of 2013