For years, many have wondered who the little boy on the cover of The Notorious B.I.G.‘s Ready To Die album was, and what happened to him. 17 years after the album’s release, the boy has come forward as an 18-year-old high school senior in New York City.
“Every time people find out they ask me if I got a lot of money out of it,” says Keithroy Yearwood, shortly before revealing that he made $150 for the two-hour, iconic photo shoot.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Recent Updates
- Kelly Rowland Speaks on Beyonce’s Haircut [VIDEO]
- GET VIP TREATMENT AT #POWERFEST2013
- Husband Confesses To Killing Wife, Posts Photo Of Her Body On Facebook
- Eminem Surprise Performance at G-Shock 30th Anniversary [VIDEO]
- Rihanna is Being Sued for What??!!!