Chris Brown Transforms Ya Flyaway Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
The Chris Brown Transforms Ya Flyaway sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on November 18, 2009 and end at 11:59pm on December 1, 2009. The Sweepstakes will run on participating Radio One stations, in the following markets: WHTA-FM, Atlanta, GA; KBXX-FM, Houston, TX; WHHL-FM, St. Louis, MO; KBFB-FM, Dallas, TX; WHHH-FM, Indianapolis, IN; WNOU-FM, Indianapolis, IN; WCKX-FM, Columbus, OH; WHTD-FM, Detroit, MI; WENZ-FM, Cleveland, OH; WIZF-FM, Cincinnati, OH; WPHI-FM, Philadelphia, PA; WCDX-FM, Richmond, VA, and WQOK-FM, Raleigh, NC (the “participating stations”)
HOW TO ENTER:
The Sweepstakes is open to listeners of the above-listed participating stations who are legal residents of the U.S., and are sixteen (16) years of age or older, provided that registration for participants under the age of eighteen (18) is submitted by their parent or legal guardian. To participate in the Sweepstakes, listeners must do the following:
1. Log on to the website of one of the above listed stations during the Sweepstakes Period, click on the Chris Brown graphic on the home page to be directed to the Chris Brown Custom Page.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions, fill in and submit the required information and qualify for a chance to win the grand prize. You may register for a chance to win as often as you like during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Online entrants may only register through websites of radio stations in their listening area. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
4. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on December 1, 2009.
5. There will be one (1) grand prize winner per market to be determined on or about Tuesday, December 2, 2009 via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received electronically.
6. All decisions regarding any aspect of the Sweepstakes shall be made by Radio One, Inc. management and are final.
1. The Sweepstakes is open to listeners of the participating stations who are sixteen (16) years of age or older and are legal residents of the United States provided that online registration for participants under the age of eighteen (18) is submitted by the parent or legal guardian.
2. Employees of the participating stations, Radio One, Inc. (“Radio One”), Jive Records and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, other radio stations owned by Radio One, Inc.; and members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes.
3. Winner and guest must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo I.D.) prior to departure and travel together on the same itinerary. Travel companion of the Grand Prize Winner must also be a legal resident of the U.S. Travel guest will be required to sign and submit all requested release forms along with the grand prize winner. If a winner is under the age of eighteen (18), they must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian for the duration of the prize trip, and all release forms must be signed by the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
4. Persons who have won a prize in another sweepstakes or promotion of any kind from the participating stations within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate.
1. There will be one (1) grand prize awarded, in each of the participating markets, for the winner and a guest. Each grand prize winner will receive:
• Round trip air transportation for two (2) from an airport nearest the winner’s residence to Baltimore, MD (transportation will include round trip train tickets if the winner resides in the Philadelphia market)
• Hotel accommodations (two (2) nights, one (1) standard room, double occupancy)
• Two (2) concert tickets for the Chris Brown Concert at the Sonar Main Stage, located at 407 East Saratoga Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 on December 11, 2009
• Round trip ground transportation between the hotel and the concert venue
• A Meet & Greet with Chris Brown (details to be provided).
Additional ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, taxes, souvenirs, incidentals, and all other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest.
2. All prize packages or prize certificates awarded to selected sweepstakes winners must be picked up at the offices of the participating Radio One station closest to the winner’s residence.
3. Proper identification and proof of age (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D. with birth date, birth certificate, etc.) must be presented before prizes will be released to winners. If a winner is under the age of eighteen (18), they must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian who must supply valid identification to claim the prize.
4. Prizes that are not mailed (via us mail or UPS) or provided by the participating sponsor must be claimed at the station’s offices within thirty (30) days of the date of winning.
5. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
6. All sweepstakes winners must sign and date official station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
7. If for any reason a Sweepstakes winner decides not to accept an awarded prize, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging that they are forfeiting the prize. It will be at the discretion of the sweepstakes sponsor and / or Sweepstakes administrator if another contestant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
8. If Sweepstakes winner does not claim their prize within three (3) days of winning notification, the prize will be forfeited.
9. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
1. During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible listeners will be encouraged to participate in the Sweepstakes by registering online through the websites of the participating stations.
2. The grand prize drawing will take place on or about December 2, 2009. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among eligible entries received.
3. The grand prize winner will be notified by phone and provided with details on how to claim their prize.
4. All decisions made by Radio One and Jive Records management regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
6. All Sweepstakes winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold Radio One any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
7. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
8. Radio One retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed, Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law.
9. So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, the station reserves the right to make changes in the Sweepstakes rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air.
10. Radio One, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission or internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In addition Radio One, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete Sweepstakes entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of the station and will not be returned.
11. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Radio One has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. Dates and times of concerts and trips promoted by Sweepstakes sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of Radio One. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. Radio One is not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
13. Radio One, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Sweepstakes, including; cancellation of the Sweepstakes as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of Radio One its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties.
14. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond Radio One’s control which, in Radio One’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Radio One reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at its sole discretion.
15. Copies of Sweepstakes rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in the offices of Radio One located at your local market. Copies of Sweepstakes rules may also be made available during on-site / in-person remote events.
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Zachary Boyd's Mother Says There's Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Win $250 + Tickets to See Gunna!
#ThirstTrap: Jaden Smith NUDES?!?
Bambi Talks New Book 'Mommy, I Want to Go Home,' Talks Ex Scrappy, Erica Mena Exit, Hate, & More!
Marlon Wayans Talks New Stand Up, Grieving His Parents, Chris Rock Slap Being Payback, & Jada & Will
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]